Do you want to better retrieve your copyrights? As an artist or a composer, it is essential to build a good understanding of how the Sacem and Publishing works in order to be able to track and collect your copyrights.
Stéphane from Saint Louvent will help you understand Copyright Management and Music Publishing. His valuable advices will enable you to draw a clearer understanding in order to better monetize your artistic projects.
Activist of the Parisian electronic scene for over ten years as a DJ, producer and entrepreneur, in 2016 Stéphane founded Rotary RM, the first copyright management agency dedicated to electronic music composers, which now has over 60 artists as clients and a catalog of more than 3,000 pieces. He is also the co-founder and artistic director of the Parisian label Automatic Writing.
Rotary RM, Automatic Writing, Havas
Minimal, House, Techno, Tech-House
- How to join
- How to submit your music
- How to track broadcasts and payments
- How to state your performances at concerts/clubs/festivals, and how to file a complaint
- What the specific status for a DJ/composer at the Sacem is
- Different types of copyrights
- Work with a publisher or be your own?
- Contracts and basic principles
There are various financial aids that you may not be aware of!
Start the blind rating to rate music and earn more Vibes! Learn more