Congratulations to the winners: Filex & Elian !
#1 - Filex et Elian: http://www.soonvibes.com/fr/music/song/15072/filex-elian/paris-football-week/
#2 - Anonymous 14444 (Fab): http://www.soonvibes.com/fr/music/song/anonymous-14444/
#3 - DJ Deekrai: http://www.soonvibes.com/fr/music/song/15021/dj-deekrai/orchestrive/
1st: Adrian Napster
2, 3, 4 & 5th: Avsten, D1O, StephenB & Hysteria
Soonvibes and Paris Football Week are launching an exclusive music contest in partnership with JBL.
Create the official song for the biggest french event 100% Foot : Paris Football Week will take place on 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of May at Charléty stadium (near Paris) 1 month before Euro 2016.
Find inspiration by watching the video of the famous Football Freestyler Séan Garnier especially created for our contest (watch the video just below).
Discover also the list of prizes to win for participants and the jury composed by Séan Garnier, PFW, JBL, Raphaël Varane, DJ Mag and Mathieu Bouthier.
How to participate?
1) Create your account or sign in on Soonvibes
2) Click on the "I want to participate" button
3) Start your music composition, upload and/or rate the tracks.
- Your track becomes the official anthem of the PFW and will be broadcasted during the event and on all the communication media. The track will be synchronized with the Séan Garnier's clip video.
- Meeting and collaboration on the Séan's video clip. Music Credits will be added to the final video.
- Promotion of the video and track on all Séan's social networks (including 1.5M Facebook fans), PFW, JBL, Mathieu Bouthier, DJ Mag and Soonvibes network.
- Signature with Soonvibes Records
- Possible collaboration on other Séan's videos . The winner becomes the official artist of the freestyler.
- Bluetooth headphones JBL Everest 700 (price: 200 €)
- Invitation at the PFW and meeting with Séan Garnier
- Promotion on the Séan's social networks (including 1,5M Facebook fans), PFW, JBL , Mathieu Bouthier, DJ Mag and Soonvibes.
- Bluetooth headphones JBL Everest 300 (price: 150 €)
- Bluetooth headphones JBL Everest 300 (price: 150 €) + Mobile bluetooth speakers Flip 3 JBL (price: 130 €) + 1 annual subscription to DJ Mag
From the 2nd to the 5th
- Bluetooth headphones JBL Everest 300 (price: 150 €)
An event created and produced by the PARIS FOOTBALL WEEK SAS company. The edition 2016 is scheduled from May 13th to May 16th at Charlety Stadium in Paris (France)
4 days 100% Foot & Entertainment: Detections to play in the United States, France Championships of Soccer Freestyle competitions eFoot, Show DJ, Foot5 Tournaments, Foot for Female, brand Village, Talkshow with the stars of the TV and many animations open to all.
We are excited to launch this contest with Séan, Soonvibes and JBL. Be kind and expect us to stream music throughout the Planet Soccer !!!
Star World Freestyle Football, soccer and futsal Street, Séan Garnier is the first world champion freestyle football (in 2008 and in 2010), Triple Champion of France (2010, 2011 and 2012).
Creator of Team S3 Company: The most recognized team in the freestyle.
Most popular Freestyler on the social networks with over 3 million followers (Facebook + Instagram), Séan regularly World Buzz with his videos. The challenge against Neymar and advertising, where Séan is disguised as an old man, have generated over 60 million views.
Then you drop it and create a crazy music ... because the whole world will soon hear!
Olivier Baharian, Marketing Director Southern Europe, early forties, has spent his career in the music industry.
Thanks to him, JBL is the market leader of the mobile speakers. He has developed JBL for the musical and sport industry.
Raphael Varane was born on April 25, 1993 in Lille, France, and is a professional soccer/football player for Spanish Club Real Madrid and the French National team as a central defender. He was recently named one of the ten most promising young players in Europe for 2014 and also recognized among the three-man shortlist for the World Cup 'Best Young Player' award. Raphael was part of the 2014 UEFA Champions League Final and the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Raphael Varane has been represented by VIP-Consulting since 2011, and managed by Frank Hocquemiller, his exclusive image rights agent.
Mathieu Bouthier is a French DJ / producer. He has released over 10 tracks including Remember, u need, or even with Beautiful featuring Sophie Ellis Bextor. He also produced remixes among others for Laurent Wolf, Moby, Carly Rae Jepsen and Nicole Scherzinger.
He was resident in several Parisian nightclubs like Mix Club and the Queen with his "French Do It Better" parties. He was also resident on Radio FG and Fun Radio or FM contact. He participated several times at INOX festival in Toulouse and once in Paris alongside Tiesto, Avicii and Axwell.
Ludovic Rambaud lives close by the electronic music scene since the early 2000's. Chief editor and publishing managerod the magazine Only for DJ's between 2001 and 2012 then he becomes the head director of DJ Mag France.
He is also the artistic director of ClubbingTV, specialized contributor for Apple Music, trainer at the UCPA School of DJ's and adviser in communication for many festivals and specialized events.
Soonvibes Records is an eclectic and demanding label recently created by Natacha and Arnaud. The label aims to initiate and support young talents in electronic music.
The first signed artists have already had the opportunity to be broadcasted in radio, play on big festivals and get web promotion.
With a successful experience with the launch of the compilation The Next Sound (# 10 iTunes), the label intends to be talked about!
Start the blind rating to rate music and earn more Vibes! Learn more