DAVID GUETTA LAUNCHES WITH SOONVIBES AN INTERNATIONAL REMIX CONTEST OF HIS HIT 'HEY MAMA FT NICKI MINAJ & AFROJACK !"
While David Guetta's new single ‘Hey Mama’ feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack rise the worldwide charts (#9 on iTunes in the US and #1 of the top Dance since 3 weeks), the dj/producer launches a remix contest of his track on the website Soonvibes.com
An international contest opened to everyone:
The votes are opened to everyone to elect the 20 best remixes, among these remixes David Guetta and his label will designate the winner.
The best remix will be posted on the Facebook page of the artist that have more than 58 millions of fans and will be integrated in a mix on his Soundcloud.
A unique occasion to reveal you talents to the largest number possible!
THE WINNING REMIXER DESIGNATED BY DAVID GUETTA
David Guetta’s favorite remixer will be supported and his remix featured on his social networks. He also win a Dj desk Numark NV
DAVID GUETTA'S SECOND REMIXER
David Guetta's second remixer win a Akai Pro Advanced 25 Keyboard.
FOR THOSE WHO ADD UP MORE THAN 10,000 TOKENS
Rate and comment the remixes to accumulate tokens. Once 10,000 tokens reached, you are selected randomly to receive freely one of this prize:
- 2 headphones Sennheiser Momentum
- 10 vinyls from the album entitled ”Listen” (unit value around 25 euros)
- 10 maxi vinyls from the single entitled “Dangerous” (unit value around 20 euros)
- 10 maxi vinyls from the single entitled “What I did for love” (unit value around 20 euros)
- 10 posters from the video “Dangerous” (unit value around 10 euros).